Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,226 (RM25,902) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (39 minutes ago)