Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03673 AED / KES
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,998 (Shilling1,089,061) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)