Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 AED / IQD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,133 (7,350,964 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)