Cost of living comparison between Kirkuk, Iraq and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00316 AED / IQD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,386 (14,043,187 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)