Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.360 AED / XCD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,330 (EC$20,823) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)