Cost of living comparison between Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.358 AED / XCD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 57,516 (EC$42,340) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)