Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 AED / XCD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,556 (EC$18,799) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (17 minutes ago)