Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,686 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02839 AED / JMD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 52,490 (J$1,849,179) in Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)