Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,299 (€7,701) in Kiel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)