Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11763 AED / THB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,853 (160,266 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)