Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38898 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 12,202 (31,369 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)