Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36385 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 73% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,734 (56,985 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (24 minutes ago)