Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 AED / SDG
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,505 (30,504 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)