Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 AED / SDG *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 76% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 10,279 (18,638 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (32 minutes ago)