Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / SDG
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 76% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 9,970 (18,080 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)