Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20505 AED / SDG *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 89% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 4,269 (20,821 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (38 minutes ago)