Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 75%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13552 AED / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 208 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 81% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,661 (115,557₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)