Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,615 (﷼ 21,051) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)