Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,106 (﷼ 18,486) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)