Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 69% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,106 (﷼ 199,019,436) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)