Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,500 (﷼ 286,736,221) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)