Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 AED / SLL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,936 (51,160,494 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 75 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)