Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.012 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,109 (27,775TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)