Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03236 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 58,906 (¥1,820,500) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)