Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.398 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,527 (€5,577) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (34 minutes ago)