Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,366 (€10,985) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (31 minutes ago)