Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03427 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,918 (¥931,392) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)