Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,474 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03313 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,792 (¥959,762) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)