Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03450 AED / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 246 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)