Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.508 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,904 (€4,637) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (38 minutes ago)