Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.991 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,266 (€9,839) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)