Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 79,488 (元148,846) in Kashgar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)