Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,480 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45692 AED / SEK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 42,801 (93,671 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)