Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45794 AED / SEK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 48,316 (105,506 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)