Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14386 AED / CZK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,357 (280,536 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)