Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,170 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14419 AED / CZK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,205 (271,893 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)