Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 AED / IQD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 74,512 (23,958,797 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (44 minutes ago)