Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,259 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.017 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,901 (41,188TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)