Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05395 AED / KGS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 89,846 (1,665,216 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)