Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05389 AED / KGS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 50,652 (939,888 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)