Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05302 AED / KGS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 88,124 (1,661,950 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)