Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05336 AED / KGS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 51,448 (964,165 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (34 minutes ago)