Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05357 AED / KGS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 48,242 (900,536 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)