Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05311 AED / KGS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 88,838 (1,672,715 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)