Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,497 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,728 (﷼ 156,763,459) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)