Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,342 (﷼ 153,420,561) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)