Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03510 AED / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,834 prices entered by 285 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 13,582 (₨386,931) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)