Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01293 AED / HUF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,045 (2,014,769 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (39 minutes ago)