Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12593 AED / TWD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,572 (195,118 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)