Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12365 AED / TWD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,536 (174,169 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)