Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12225 AED / TWD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,844 (178,686 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)