Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01023 AED / NGN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,115 (1,477,515 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)