Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,434 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02407 AED / LKR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 46,378 (1,927,091 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)