Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02302 AED / LKR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,261 (923,611 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (20 minutes ago)