Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02419 AED / LKR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,854 (1,895,828 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)