Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.928 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,902 (RM28,997) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)