Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00091 AED / KHR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,423 (34,589,839 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)