Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 AED / KHR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,296 (43,142,292 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)