Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 AED / KHR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,634 (43,206,976 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)