Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 AED / KHR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 66,785 (72,461,255 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)