Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 AED / UGX
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,655 (38,699,568 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)