Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14056 AED / UAH
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,574 (181,944₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)