Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13285 AED / UAH
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,685 (208,394₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)