Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02179 AED / LKR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 46,401 (2,129,009 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (about 1 hour ago)