Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02389 AED / LKR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 47,544 (1,989,812 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)