Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02368 AED / LKR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 46,267 (1,953,965 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)