Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland vs Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.976 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 27,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,491 (20,990 zł) in Kalisz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)