Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,689 (34,788 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (about 1 hour ago)