Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.251 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,955 (€5,870) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)