Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,497 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05761 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,658 (₨254,428) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)