Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.605 AED / TND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,548 (23,396 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)