Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.405 AED / TND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,282 (14,435 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)