Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.531 AED / TND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,494 (25,803 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)