Cost of living comparison between Kairouan, Tunisia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.626 AED / TND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,480 (23,672 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (27 minutes ago)