Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.033 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,415 (31,387TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)