Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,088 (17,433TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (43 minutes ago)