Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.781 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,047 (21,833TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)