Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.017 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,348 (32,780TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)