Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01007 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,557 (1,843,655 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)