Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,112 ($11,195) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)