Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39571 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 49,471 (125,019 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)