Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 73,185 (﷼ 74,729) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)