Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04112 AED / SSP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 90% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 8,358 (203,238 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)