Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02761 AED / SSP *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,143 (693,413 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)