Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07375 AED / DOP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,228 (RD$ 396,319) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)