Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07606 AED / DOP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,691 (RD$ 377,219) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)