Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07379 AED / DOP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,275 (RD$ 396,745) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (29 minutes ago)