Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01170 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,471 (2,776,443 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)