Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01055 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,053 (1,615,853 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)