Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,317 (RM46,310) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (33 minutes ago)