Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,980 (RM24,730) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)